Volkswagen Passat cabin air filter, Triple Layer Carbon cabin air filter, breathe clean, fresh air in your Passat. Part Number CAFA226P
How our Cabin filters work
Our cabin air filters have an overall thickness of 25 mm. The air travels through 1000s of tiny pores, constantly changing direction, depositing microscopic particles along the way, over the entire 25 mm thickness of the 3 activated carbon filtering layers.
As opposed to a standard filter where the air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” VW Passat air conditioner filter.
1st Carbon Layer
Our VW Passat Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 15 mm thick layer of air filter sponge which is 100% coated in activated carbon. This layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, fungus spores and is the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
Volkswagen Passat Cabin air filter also has precision cut pockets on the top surface to trap leaves and larger debris.
2nd and 3rd Carbon Layers
The 2nd and 3rd layers of much finer filter material are also 100% carbon-coated, trap and absorb as much as possible hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases such as diesel exhaust particulates and ozone.
All combined with our low allergy red cast acrylic support base designed to suit your VW Passat cabin air pollen filter.
We are providing the best protection possible from pollution entering your vehicles’ interior ventilation system.
Why our filters are better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style”W shaped pleated VW Passat cabin air pollen filter.
- Our Volkswagen Passat Cabin air filter the contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers giving vastly improved chemical absorption and filtration.
- The filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the cabin air filter.
Your new premium Volkswagen Passat Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly, as the micropores of the activated carbon absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the cabin air filter keeps your Air-conditioner operating at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Volkswagen Passat cabin filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using non-Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness from your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Volkswagen Passat Air-Conditioner.
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging.