Volkswagen Golf cabin air filter, Triple Layer Carbon cabin air filter, Breathe clean fresh air in your Golf. Part Number CAFA226G6
Please check your old VW Golf cabin air filter size and shape the VW Golf can also take a rectangular filter 225 × 255.
How our Cabin filters work
Our cabin air filters have an overall thickness of 25 mm, the air travels through 1000’s of tiny pores constantly changing direction depositing microscopic particles along the way, over the entire 25 mm thickness of the 3 activated carbon filtering layers.
As opposed to a standard filter where the air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old style “W shaped pleated” VW Golf air conditioner filter.
1st Carbon Layer
Our Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 15 mm thick layer of air filter sponge. Which is 100% coated in activated carbon, this layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, fungus spores and is the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
VW Golf Cabin air filter also has precision cut pockets on the top surface to trap leaves and larger debris.
2nd and 3rd Carbon Layers
The 2nd and 3rd layers of much finer filter material are also 100% carbon-coated, trap and absorb as much as possible, very dangerous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases such as diesel exhaust particulates and ozone.
Combined with our low allergy red cast acrylic support base designed to suit your VW Golf cabin air pollen filter.
Providing the best protection possible from pollution entering your vehicles’ interior ventilation system.
Why our filters are better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Volkswagen Golf cabin air pollen filter.
- Our Cabin air filter the contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers giving vastly improved chemical absorption and filtration.
- The Golf cabin filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the edges of the filter and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the cabin air filter.
Your new premium VW Golf Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly, as the micropores of the activated carbon absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the cabin air filter keeps your Air-conditioner operating at peak performance
About Our Filters
- Our VW Golf cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. It’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Volkswagen Golf Air-Conditioner
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging
Fitting information and before ordering information
VOLKSWAGEN 1K2 819 653
VOLKSWAGEN 1K2 819 653 A
MAHLE/KNECHT LAK 181/1
MANN-FILTER FP 2939/1