Volkswagen Golf Cabin air filter, featuring 3 stage Carbon filtration
Australian made. Part number CAFA226G6
How Our Filters Work
As the polluted air is forced through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, it deposits microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface, the carbons microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. The cleaned fresh air then exits the VW Golf cabin filter into your Vehicle’s interior. Unlike Standard filters, air only passes through a single 2mm thin layer.
Carbon Pre-filter Stage
Our VW Golf Cabin Air Filter 15 mm thick pre-filter Layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This VW Golf Pre-filter Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Carbon Stages
The second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material are over 4 mm thick. It traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low-allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. As a result, we provide the best possible protection from pollution entering your VW Golf Air-conditioning system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- In standard cabin air filters, the contaminated air only passes through a single 2 mm thin material layer in an old-style “W-shaped pleated” Volkswagen Golf cabin air pollen filter.
- The contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon stages in our Cabin air filter, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- We also designed the Volkswagen Golf cabin filter to better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contamination bypassing the filter.
Your new premium Volkswagen Golf Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced(more often in harsh environments) yearly, as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the Volkswagen Golf air-conditioner filter annually keeps the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our VW Golf cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using non-Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low-allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your VW golf air conditioner.
- We source Activated Carbon from Coconut Shells.
- Australian-made recyclable packaging.
Fitting information before ordering information
VOLKSWAGEN 1K2 819 653
VOLKSWAGEN 1K2 819 653 A
MAHLE/KNECHT LAK 181/1
MANN-FILTER FP 2939/1