Volkswagen T-Cross cabin air filter 2020 -onwards, Triple layer Carbon cabin air filter, part number CAFA1010VTC
How Our Filters Work
As the air moves through 1000’s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface, and noxious odours, gases and chemicals are absorbed by the carbons microscopic pores.
Our Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 15 mm thick layer of activated carbon filter sponge. this layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material and is the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick . Traps and absorbs as much as possible dangerous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals and ozone. Supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your Volkswagen T-Cross air conditioner. Providing the best possible protection from pollution entering your Volkswagen T-Cross HVAC system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard Volkswagen T-Cross cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Volkswagen T-Cross cabin air pollen filter.
- The contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers in our Cabin air filter, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- We also designed the Volkswagen T-Cross cabin filter to better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the filter.
Your new premium Volkswagen T-Cross Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time.
Also replacing the Volkswagen T-Cross air-conditioner filter yearly helps keep the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our VW T-Cross cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using non-Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your VW T-Cross Air-Conditioner.
- We source Activated Carbon from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging.
If you have any questions regarding this product email email@example.com
VAG 2Q0 819 669
VAG2Q0 819 644
VAG 2Q0 819 653
Mann CU26 021