Skoda Rapid cabin air filter triple-layer carbon cabin air filter CAFA223SR
How Our Filters Work
As the air moves through 1000’s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the Carbon’s rough surface, and noxious odours, gases and chemicals are absorbed by the Carbon’s microscopic pores.
Our Skoda Rapid Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 15 mm thick layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material and is the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. Traps and absorbs dangerous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. Supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. We are providing the best possible protection from pollution entering your Skoda Rapid HVAC system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard Skoda Rapid cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Skoda cabin air pollen filter.
- Our Cabin air filters the contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers giving vastly improved chemical absorption and filtration.
- The filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the filter’s edges and the filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the cabin air filter.
Your new premium Skoda Rapid Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly, as the micropores of the activated Carbon absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the cabin air filter keeps your Air-conditioner operating at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Skoda Rapid cabin filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Skoda Rapid Air-Conditioner.
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging.
WESFIL WACF 0217
RYCO RCA 274C
VOLKSWAGEN 5Q0 819 653
HENGST FILTER E2998LC
HENGST FILTER E2998LI
MAHLE/KNECHT LA 888
MANN-FILTER CUK 26 009