Exclusive to Cabin Air Filters Australia allows you to convert RA Holden Rodeo 2003/2008 to have a cabin air filter
How Our Filters Work
As the air moves through 1000’s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface and noxious odours, gases and chemicals are absorbed by the carbons microscopic pores.
Our Holden Rodeo Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 15 mm thick layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material and is the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. Traps and absorbs as much as possible dangerous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone. Supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner providing the best possible protection from pollution entering your Holden Rodeo HVAC system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” cabin air pollen filter.
- In our Cabin air filter, the contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers giving vastly improved chemical absorption and filtration.
- The filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the edges of the filter and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the cabin air filter.
Your new premium Holden Rodeo Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time.
Also replacing the Holden Rodeo air-conditioner filter yearly helps keep the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- All our filters are Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. It’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Holden Rodeo Air-Conditioner
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
Holden Rodeo Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Holden Rodeo Cabin Air Filter fitting Video ….. CLICK HERE.
For fitting instructions please see attached pictures for modification needed to install.
Please CHECK OUT OUR FITTING VIDEO before ordering this product, will need the fan housing pre-marked plastic removing
If you have any questions regarding this product please feel free to email email@example.com