Holden Colorado RC Cabin air filter, featuring 3 stage Carbon filtration
Australian made. Part number CAFA111C
Exclusive to Cabin Air Filters Australia allows you to convert RC series Colorado 2008/2012 to install a cabin air filter
How Our Filters Work
As the polluted air is forced through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, it’s depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface, the carbons microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. The cleaned fresh air then exits the Holden Colorado cabin filter into your Vehicle’s interior.With standard filters, the air only passes through 2mm thin material.
Our Holden Colorado RC Cabin Air Filter 15 mm thick pre-filter Layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This Pre-filter Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Stages
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. It traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. As a result, we provide the best possible protection from pollution entering your Holden Colorado Air-conditioning system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in old-style “W shaped pleated” Holden Colorado cabin air pollen filter.
- The contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers in our Cabin air filter, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- We also designed the Holden Colorado cabin filter to better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the filter.
Your new premium Holden Colorado RC Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced(more often in harsh environments) yearly as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the Holden Colorado air-conditioner filter annually keeps the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Holden Colorado cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using non-Toxic Adhesives
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Holden Colorado Air-Conditioner.
- We source Activated Carbon from Coconut Shells.
Fitting information and Fitting Notes
Holden Colorado Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Holden Colorado Cabin Air Filter fitting Video ….. CLICK HERE
Please CHECK OUT OUR FITTING VIDEO before ordering this product will need the fan housing pre-marked plastic removing before fitting our filter.
For fitting instructions, please see attached pictures for modification needed to install.