Holden Barina Cabin air filter, featuring 3 stage Carbon filtration
Australian made. Part number CAFA143B
How Our Filters Work
As the polluted air is forced through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, it deposits microscopic particles along the way, Though over 15 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbon’s rough surface, the carbon’s microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. The cleaned fresh air exits the Holden Barina cabin filter into your Vehicle’s interior. Unlike Standard filters, air only passes through a single 2mm thin layer.
Carbon Pre-filter Stage
Our Holden Barina Cabin Air Filter 10 mm thick pre-filter Layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This Holden Barina Pre-filter Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Carbon Stages
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. It traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low-allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. As a result, we provide the best possible protection from pollution entering your Holden Barina Air-conditioning system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- The contaminated air in standard cabin air filters only passes through a single 2 mm thin material layer in an old-style “W-shaped pleated” Holden Barina cabin air pollen filter.
- The contaminated air travels through the entire 15 mm of 3 carbon stages in our Cabin air filter, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- We also designed the Holden Barina cabin filter to better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the filter.
Your new premium Holden Barina Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced(more often in harsh environments) yearly, as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the Holden Barina air-conditioner filter annually keeps the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Holden Barina cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using non-Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 19 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy ABS filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Holden Barina Air-Conditioner.
- We source Activated Carbon from Coconut Shells.
- Australian-made recyclable packaging.
Holden Barina Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Holden Barina Cabin Air Filter Fitting Video ….. CLICK HERE FOR OUR YouTube FITTING VIDEO FOR BARINA
Please check your old Holden Barina cabin air filter size before ordering this product, as some models can have different-sized filters.
Interchangeable with (may interchange with other numbers)
OPEL 1 808 524
OPEL 18 08 020
OPEL 18 08 059
OPEL 18 08 061
OPEL 18 08 246