Toyota LandCruiser 79 series Cabin air filter, featuring 3 stage Carbon filtration
Australian made. Part number CAFA49B
Here at Cabin Air Filters Australia, we have taken a whole new approach to the original style hinged mesh screen leaf filter currently available for
VDJ 76 LANDCRUISER CABIN AIR FILTER
VDJ79 LANDCRUISER CABIN AIR FILTER
HZJ78 LANDCRUISER CABIN AIR FILTER
HZJ79 LANDCRUISER CABIN AIR FILTER
UTE , PC , WAGON
Our exclusive Activated carbon triple-layer cabin air filter will replace the old type mesh screen, finally allowing proper air filtration in the Landcruiser. Our New Filter is hinged in the middle allowing it to be bent to install past the glove box on some models.
Some models may require the slot to be widened to 19 mm where the filter installs as our filter is 19 mm thick. Your model will need to have the slot for the mesh screen type filter, some 76/78/79 series. Do not have a place for the mesh screen or any type of filter. This filter will not fit these models (usually, the models have a metal-air recirculation flap)
How Our Filters Work
As the polluted air is forced through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, it’s depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface; the carbons microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. The cleaned fresh air then exits the Toyota Landcruiser cabin filter into your Vehicle’s interior. With standard filters, the air only passes through 2mm thin material.
Carbon Pre-filter stage
Our Toyota Landcruiser Cabin Air Filter 10 mm thick pre-filter Layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This Pre-filter Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Carbon stages
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. Traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. As a result, we provide the best possible protection from pollution entering your Toyota Landcruiser Air-conditioning system.
Your new premium Toyota Landcruiser Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced(more often in harsh environments) yearly as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the Toyota Landcruiser air-conditioner filter annually keeps the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our 79 series cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- Low allergy filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Toyota Landcruiser Air-Conditioner.
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging.
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 series Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
- Fitting Video Available on YouTube channel CLICK HERE TO WATCH FITTING VIDEO
- Since shooting the video, we have now made the filter in 2 parts. The cover is now separate from the filter, making it easier to install.
- Fitting is easy; just slide in the filter with a Black ABS base on the bottom (coarse filter material on top)
- Then gently install the front cover, making sure the clips are lined up on either side (don’t force the cover; otherwise, clips will break)
- see the picture gallery for fitting instructions
If you have any questions regarding this product,email email@example.com