Toyota Landcruiser 79 series Cabin air filter triple layer carbon cabin filter Australian Made.
Part number CAFA49B
Here at Cabin Air Filters Australia we have taken a whole new approach to the original style hinged mesh screen leaf filter currently available for
VDJ 76 LANDCRUISER CABIN AIR FILTER
VDJ79 LANDCRUISER CABIN AIR FILTER
HZJ78 LANDCRUISER CABIN AIR FILTER
HZJ79 LANDCRUISER CABIN AIR FILTER
UTE , PC , WAGON
With our exclusive Activated carbon triple layer cabin air filter to replace the old type mesh screen finally allowing proper air filtration in the Landcruiser.
Our New Filter is still hinged in the middle allowing it to be bent to install past glovebox on some models .
Some models may require the slot to be widened to 19mm where filter installs as our filter is 19mm thick
Your model will need to have the slot for the mesh screen type filter, some 76/78/79 series Do not have a place for the mesh screen or any type of filter this filter will not fit these models (usually the models have a metal air recirculation flap)
How Our Filters Work
As the air moves through 1000’s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 16 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers.Particles stick to the carbons rough surface and noxious odours ,gases and chemicals are absorbed by the carbons microscopic pores.
Our 79 Series Landcruiser Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 10 mm Thick layer of activated carbon filter sponge this layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores ,pet hair ,organic and inorganic material and is the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick .Traps and absorbs as much as possible dangerous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Air born heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates ,chemicals and ozone.Supported by our low allergy custom made acrylic base designed for your 79 series Landcruiser air conditioner. Providing the best possible protection from pollution entering your Toyota Landcruiser HVAC system.
Your new premium Toyota Landcruiser 79 series Cabin Air pollen Filter is designed to be replaced yearly as the micro pores of the activated carbon absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Also replacing the cabin air filter keeps your Air-conditioner operating at peak performance
About Our Filters
- Our 79 series cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- Low allergy filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Toyota Landcruiser Air-Conditioner
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 series Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
- Fitting Video Available on Youtube channel CLICK HERE TO WATCH FITTING VIDEO
- Since Shooting the video we have now made the filter in 2 parts the cover is now separate to the filter making it easier to install.
- Fitting is easy just slide in the filter with Black ABS base on the bottom (coarse filter material on top)
- Then gently install front cover making sure the clips are lined up on either side (don’t force the cover otherwise clips will break)
- see picture gallery for fitting instructions
If you have any questions regarding this product please feel free to email email@example.com