Toyota Landcruiser cabin air filter Australian Made, Triple Layer Carbon cabin air filter, breathe clean fresh air in your 200 series Landcruiser. Part Number CAFA42LC
Here at Cabin Air Filters Australia, we have taken a whole new approach to cabin air filtration, allowing you to breathe the cleanest air possible in your Toyota Landcruiser
How Our Filters Work
As the air moves through 1000’s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface and noxious odours, gases, and chemicals are absorbed by the carbons microscopic pores.
Our Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 15 mm thick layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material and is the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. Traps and absorbs as much as possible dangerous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals and ozone. Supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your Landcruiser air conditioner providing the best possible protection from pollution entering your Toyota Landcruiser HVAC system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Toyota Landcruiser cabin air pollen filter.
- In our Cabin air filter, the contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers giving vastly improved chemical absorption and filtration.
- The filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the edges of the filter and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the cabin air filter.
Your new premium Toyota Landcruiser Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly as the micropores of the activated carbon absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the Toyota Landcruiser air-conditioner filter yearly helps keep the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- All our filters are Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter.
- It’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Toyota LandCruiser Air-Conditioner
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging
Please note if your Landcruiser has the “folding tray” in the 76/78/79 series Landcruiser. This filter will NOT work. You will need our CAFA49B Toyota Landcruiser cabin air filter, to watch our fitting video for this Toyota Landcruiser CLICK HERE!
Toyota Landcruiser Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Toyota Landcruiser Cabin Air Filter fitting Video if the filter just slides in ….. CLICK HERE
Toyota fitting video if you have a filter tray and the filter fits in the tray, click here