Toyota Granvia Cabin Air filter, Australian made 3 layers Carbon Cabin Air filter
How Our Filters Work
As the air moves through 1000’s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers.Particles stick to the carbons rough surface and noxious odours, gases, and chemicals are absorbed by the carbons microscopic pores.
Our Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 15 mm thick layer of activated carbon filter sponge. this layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material and is the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. It traps and absorbs as much as possible dangerous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone. Supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner providing the best possible protection from pollution entering your Toyota Granvia HVAC system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Toyota Granvia cabin air pollen filter.
- Our Cabin air filter the contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers giving vastly improved chemical absorption and filtration.
- The Granvia cabin pollen filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the edges of the filter and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the cabin air filter.
Your new premium Toyota Granvia Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly, as the micropores of the activated carbon absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the cabin air filter keeps your Air-conditioner operating at peak performance
About Our Filters
- Our Toyota Granvia cabin filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness from your old cabin filter. It’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Toyota Granvia Air-Conditioner
- Activated Carbon sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging
Toyota Granvia Cabin Air Filter Location… Behind Glovebox
Toyota Cabin Air Filter fitting Video
CLICK HERE to see the Toyota Granvia cabin filter fitting video
Interchangeable with (may interchange with other part numbers)
MANN CUK 22 032