Toyota Fortuner cabin air filter, Triple Layer Carbon cabin air filter, breathe clean, fresh air in your Fortuner. Part Number CAFA46F
How our Cabin filters work
As the polluted air is forced through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, it’s depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface, the carbons microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. The cleaned fresh air then exits the Toyota Fortuner cabin filter into your Vehicle’s interior. With standard filters, the air only passes through 2mm thin material.
Our Toyota Fortuner Cabin Air Filter 15 mm thick pre-filter Layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This Pre-filter Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Carbon Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. Traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. As a result, we provide the best possible protection from pollution entering your Toyota Fortuner Air-conditioning system.
Why our filters are better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Toyota Fortuner cabin air pollen filter.
- Our Cabin air filters the contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers giving vastly improved chemical absorption and filtration.
- The Toyota Fortuner pollen filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contamination bypassing the cabin air filter.
Your new premium Toyota Fortuner Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly, as the micropores of the activated carbon absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the cabin air filter keeps your Air-conditioner operating at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Toyota Fortuner cabin filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness from your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Toyota Fortuner Air-Conditioner
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging
Toyota Fortuner Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Toyota Fortuner Cabin Air Filter fitting Video ….. CLICK HERE
If you have any questions regarding this product email email@example.com or Follow us on Facebook/cabin air filters Australia
WESFIL WACF 0215