Subaru Outback Cabin air filter triple-layer carbon cabin filter, Australian Made. Part number CAFA42O
How Our Filters Work
The air moves through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface, and the carbons microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. Opposed to a standard filter where the air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Subaru Outback air conditioner filter.
Our Subaru Outback Cabin Air Filter initial 15 mm thick layer of activated carbon filter sponge. Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. Traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. As a result, we provide the best possible protection from pollution entering your Subaru Outback HVAC system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard Subaru Outback cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Outback cabin air pollen filter.
- The contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers in our Cabin air filter, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- We also designed the Subaru Outback cabin filter to better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the filter.
Your new premium Subaru Outback Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the Kia Stinger air-conditioner filter annually keeps the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Subaru Outback cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using non-Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Subaru Outback Air-Conditioner.
- We source Activated Carbon from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging.
CLICK HERE FOR A FITTING VIDEO
If you like your new Australian made filter, please CLICK HERE to leave us a review on Google.
Interchangeable with (may interchange with other numbers)
MAHLE/KNECHT LA 395
MAHLE/KNECHT LAK 490