Subaru Liberty Cabin air filter, 3 stage Carbon air filter
Providing healthy clean air for your vehicle’s occupants
Australian made. Part number CAFA43SL
Please check your old Subaru Liberty Cabin air filter size before ordering this product, as some models can have different-sized filters.
A new approach to healthy clean air for vehicle occupants
We have taken a new approach to Cabin Air filtration. Our Proudly Australian-made and designed 3-stage carbon cabin air filters have redefined what a Subaru Liberty cabin air filter can achieve. Our three layers of Carbon material over 20mm thick versus old-style pleated filters with only a 2 mm thin fabric layer significantly improve filtration. Our custom-made acrylic base supports the carbon filter material. All layers combined give you healthy, clean air inside your vehicle.
How Our Filters Work
As the polluted air is forced through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, it deposits microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbon’s rough surface, and the carbon’s microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. The cleaned fresh air exits the Subaru Liberty cabin filter into your Vehicle’s interior. Unlike Standard filters, air only passes through a single 2mm thin layer.
Carbon Pre-filter Stage
Our Subaru Liberty Cabin Air Filter 15 mm thick pre-filter Layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This Subaru Liberty Pre-filter Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Carbon Stages
The second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material are over 4 mm thick. It traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low-allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. As a result, we provide the best possible protection from pollution entering your Subaru Liberty Air-conditioning system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air by only passing through a single 2 mm thin material layer in an old-style “W-shaped pleated” Subaru Liberty pollen filter.
- The contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon stages in our Cabin air filter, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- We also designed the Subaru Liberty cabin filter to better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contamination bypassing the filter.
Your new premium Subaru Liberty pollen filter is designed to be replaced(more often in harsh environments) yearly, as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the Subaru Liberty air-conditioner filter annually keeps the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Subaru Liberty cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using non-Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low-allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Subaru Liberty Air-Conditioner.
- We source Activated Carbon from Coconut Shells.
- Australian-made recyclable packaging.
Subaru Liberty Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Subaru Liberty Cabin Air Filter fitting Video ….. Click here!
Interchangeable With(may interchangeable with other part numbers)
AC Delco ACC1
HENGST FILTER E2915LI
MAHLE/KNECHT LA 131