MITSUBISHI TRITON Cabin air filter triple-layer carbon cabin filter Australian Made. Part number CAFA110MTR
How Our Filters Work
As the air moves through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface, and noxious odours, gases and chemicals are absorbed by the carbons microscopic pores.
Our Mitsubishi Triton Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 15 mm thick layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This Layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material and is the first Layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. Traps and absorbs as much as possible dangerous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals and ozone. Supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. We are providing the best possible protection from pollution entering your Mitsubishi Triton HVAC system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Mitsubishi Triton cabin air pollen filter.
- Our Triton Cabin air filter the contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers giving vastly improved chemical absorption and filtration.
- The filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the cabin air filter.
Your new premium Mitsubishi Triton Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly. But, unfortunately, activated carbon eventually stops working. That’s because the carbon’s surface has become saturated with all the chemicals & impurities that it has adsorbed. When that happens, your cabin air no longer gets cleaned, and the smells will return. Also, replacing the Mitsubishi Triton air-conditioner filter yearly helps keep the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Mitsubishi Triton Cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Mitsubishi Triton Air-Conditioner.
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging.
Mitsubishi Triton Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
For fitting instructions, CLICK HERE
If you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check your old filter size and type before ordering,
this filter fits MR triton with the 4N15 TURBO DIESEL MOTOR with the clip-on cabin filter cover
Note ALSO on some Rare MR triton with Climate control AC can have a small 178mm x 178mm filter
our CAFA85MT cabin filter
Wesfil WACF 0090