MITSUBISHI TRITON Cabin air filter triple-layer carbon cabin filter, Australian Made. Part number CAFA110MT
How Our Filters Work
As the air moves through 1000’s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface, and noxious odours, gases, and chemicals are absorbed by the carbons microscopic pores.
Our Mitsubishi Triton Cabin Air Filter 15 mm thick pre-filter Layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This Pre-filter Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. Traps and absorbs dangerous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Air born heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. Supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. Providing the best possible protection from pollution entering your Mitsubishi Triton HVAC system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Mitsubishi Triton cabin air pollen filter.
- Our Cabin air filters the contaminated air travels through the entire 20mm of 3 carbon layers, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- The filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the cabin air filter.
Your new premium Mitsubishi Triton Cabin Air pollen Filter is designed to be replaced yearly. But, unfortunately, activated carbon eventually stops working. That’s because the carbon’s surface has become saturated with all the chemicals & impurities that it has adsorbed. When that happens, your cabin air no longer gets cleaned, and the smells will return. Also, replacing the Mitsubishi Triton air-conditioner filter yearly helps keep the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Mitsubishi Triton Cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low toxic adhesives
- You may find our 25mm thick filter different in thickness from your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Mitsubishi Triton Air-Conditioner.
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging.
Mitsubishi Triton Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
For fitting instructions, CLICK HERE
If you require any further assistance regarding this product email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like your new Australian made filter please CLICK HERE to leave us a review on Google
Please check your old filter size and type before ordering,
this filter fits MQ triton with the 4N15 TURBO DIESEL MOTOR with the clip-on cabin filter cover
Some early MQ can also take our CAFA82T filter, which has a screw-on filter cover.
Note.. some rare to Australia MQ triton with Climate control AC CAN HAVE A DIFFERENT SIZE FILTER
They can sometimes take our CAFA 85T 180MM X 180MM x17 cabin filter
Wesfil WACF 0090