Mitsubishi Triton Cabin air filter, featuring 3 stage Carbon filtration
Australian made. Part number CAFA82T
How Our Filters Work
As the polluted air is forced through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, it’s depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface; the carbons microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. The cleaned fresh air then exits the Mitsubishi Triton cabin filter into your Vehicle’s interior. With standard filters, the air only passes through 2mm thin material.
Pre-filter Carbon Stage
Our Mitsubishi Triton Cabin Air Filter 15 mm thick pre-filter Layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This Mitsubishi Triton Pre-filter Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Carbon stages
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. It traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. As a result, we provide the best possible protection from pollution entering your Mitsubishi Triton Air-conditioning system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Mitsubishi Triton cabin air pollen filter.
- The contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers in our Cabin air filter, giving vastly improved chemical absorption and filtration.
- The Triton cabin air filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the edges of the filter and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the cabin air filter.
Your new premium Mitsubishi Triton Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly, as the micropores of the activated carbon absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Also, replacing the cabin air filter keeps your Air-conditioner operating at peak performance
About Our Filters
- Our Mitsubishi Triton Cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Mitsubishi Triton Air-Conditioner.
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
Mitsubishi Triton Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Mitsubishi Triton Cabin Air Filter fitting Video ….. CLICK HERE!
Interchangeable with(may interchange with other numbers)
Wesfil WACF 0142
MITSUBISHI MME 61701