Mazda CX-8 Cabin air filter featuring three independent layers of Carbon.
Australian made. Part number CAFA46CX8
How Our Filters Work
As the polluted air is forced through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, it’s depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface; the carbons microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. The cleaned fresh air then exits the Mazda CX-8 cabin filter into your Vehicle’s interior. Unlike a standard filter, the air only passes through a 2 mm thin material.
Our Mazda CX-8 Cabin Air Filter initial 15 mm thick layer of activated carbon filter sponge. Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. Traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. As a result, we provide the best possible protection from pollution entering your Mazda CX-8 HVAC system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in old-style “W shaped pleated” Mazda CX-8 cabin air pollen filter.
- The contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers in our Cabin air filter, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- We also designed the Mazda CX-8 cabin filter to better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the filter.
Your new premium Mazda CX-8 Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the Kia Stinger air-conditioner filter annually keeps the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Mazda CX-8 cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using non-Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Mazda CX-8 Air-Conditioner.
- We source Activated Carbon from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging.
Mazda CX-8 Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Mazda CX-8 Cabin Air Filter fitting Video ….. GLOVEBOX FITTING VIDEO
NOTE before ordering, on some models you may need to remove a piece of plastic in the filter tray that prevents the filter from sitting flat in the tray
Please see the picture in product images to see modifications needed
If you have any questions regarding this product email email@example.com
INTERCHANGEABLE WITH (may interchange with other numbers)