Lexus GS300 Cabin air filter featuring three independent layers of Carbon.
Australian made. Part number CAFA121LGS3
How Our Filters Work
As the polluted air is forced through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, it’s depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface, the carbons microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. The cleaned fresh air then exits the Lexus GS300 cabin filter into your Vehicle’s interior. With standard filters, the air only passes through 2mm thin material.
Our Lexus GS300Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 15 mm thick layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material and is the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. Traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. As a result, we provide the best possible protection from pollution entering your Lexus GS300 HVAC system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard Lexus GS300 cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in old-style “W shaped pleated” Kia Stinger cabin air pollen filter.
- The contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers in our Cabin air filter, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- We also designed the Lexus GS300 cabin filter to better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the filter.
Your new premium Lexus GS300 Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly, as the micropores of the activated carbon absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Furthermore, replacing the cabin air filter keeps your Air-conditioner operating at peak performance
About Our Filters
- All our filters are Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. It’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Lexus GS300 Air-Conditioner
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging.
Lexus GS300 Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Lexus GS300 Cabin Air Filter fitting Video ….. Toyota Fitting video if your model has a filter tray CLICK HERE
WITHOUT filter Tray at this link
Interchangeable with (may interchange with other numbers)