KIA STINGER Cabin air filter triple-layer carbon cabin filter, Australian Made. Part number CAFA1028KS
How Our Filters Work
The air moves through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface, and the carbons microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. Opposed to a standard filter where the air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” KIA Stinger air conditioner filter.
Our Cabin Air Filter initial 15 mm thick layer of activated carbon filter sponge. Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. Traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. We are providing the best possible protection from pollution entering your KIA Stinger HVAC system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Kia Stinger cabin air pollen filter.
- The contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers in our Cabin air filter, giving vastly improved chemical absorption and filtration.
- We also designed the KIA Stinger cabin filter to better seal the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the filter.
Your new premium Kia Stinger Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the Kia Stinger air-conditioner filter annually keeps the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Kia Stinger cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Kia Stinger Air-Conditioner.
- We source Activated Carbon from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging.
Kia Stinger Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Kia Stinger Cabin Air Filter fitting Video ….. Click here for a YouTube fitting video!
If you like your new Aussie made filter please CLICK HERE to leave us a review on google
If you have any questions regarding this product, email email@example.com or follow us on Facebook/cabin air filters Australia.
Interchangeable with (may interchange with other part numbers)