Kia Optima cabin air filter , Triple Layer Carbon cabin air filter ,Breathe clean fresh air in your Optima . Part Number CAFA1010KO
How our Cabin filters work
Our Kia Optima cabin air filters have an overall thickness of 25 mm ,the air travels through 1000’s of tiny pores constantly changing direction depositing microscopic particles along the way, over the entire 25 mm thickness of the 3 activated carbon filtering layers.
As opposed to a standard filter where the air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old style “W shaped pleated” Kia Optima air conditioner filter.
1st Carbon Layer
Our Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 15 mm Thick layer of air filter sponge which is 100% coated in activated carbon this layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, fungus spores and is the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
Kia Optima Cabin air filter also has precision cut pockets on the top surface to trap leaves and larger debris.
2nd and 3rd Carbon Layer
The 2nd and 3rd layers of much finer filter material also 100% carbon coated ,traps and absorbs as much as possible, very dangerous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Air born heavy metals, harmful gases such as diesel exhaust particulates and ozone.
Combined with our low allergy red cast acrylic support base Designed to suit your Kia Optima cabin air pollen filter.
Providing the best protection possible from pollution entering your vehicles interior ventilation system.
Why our filters are better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old style “W shaped pleated” Kia Optima cabin air pollen filter.
- Our Cabin air filter the contaminated air travels through the entire 20mm of 3 carbon layers giving vastly improved chemical absorption and filtration.
- The filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the edges of filter and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the cabin air filter.
Your new premium Kia Optima Cabin Air pollen Filter is designed to be replaced yearly as the micro pores of the activated carbon absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Also replacing the cabin air filter keeps your Air-conditioner operating at peak performance
About Our Filters
- Our Kia Optima filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter.Its a superior more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in housing once installed
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Kia Optima Air-Conditioner
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging
HENGST FILTER E3911LI
MANN-FILTER CU 26 017