KIA Niro Cabin air filter, featuring 3 stage Carbon filtration
Australian made. Part number CAFA107KN
How Our Filters Work
As the polluted air is forced through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, it deposits microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbon’s rough surface, and the carbon’s microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. The cleaned fresh air exits the KIA Niro cabin filter into your Vehicle’s interior. Unlike Standard filters, air only passes through a single 2mm thin layer.
Carbon Pre-filter Stage
Our KIA Nero Cabin Air Filter 15 mm thick pre-filter Layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This KIA Niro Pre-filter Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Carbon Stages
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. It traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low-allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. As a result, we provide the best possible protection from pollution entering your KIA Niro Air-conditioning system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- In standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through a single 2 mm thin material layer in an old-style “W shaped pleated” KIA Niro pollen filter.
- The contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon stages in our Cabin air filter, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- We also designed the KIA Niro cabin filter to better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contamination bypassing the filter.
Your new premium KIA Niro pollen filter is designed to be replaced(more often in harsh environments) yearly, as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the KIA Niro air-conditioner filter annually keeps the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our KIA Niro cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using non-Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low-allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your KIA Niro Air-Conditioner.
- We source Activated Carbon from Coconut Shells.
- Australian-made recyclable packaging.
Kia Niro Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Kia Cabin Air Filter fitting Video ….. CLICK HERE!
Please Check Your old cabin air filter size before ordering, as filter size can change on the same model.
If you have any questions email email@example.com or follow us on Facebook/cabin air filters Australia.
If you like your new Australian made filter please CLICK HERE to leave us a review on Google
Interchangeable with (may interchange with other part numbers)
MANN-FILTER CU 24 004
MAHLE/KNECHT LA 482