Isuzu Truck Cabin air filter, featuring 3 stage Carbon filtration
Australian made. Part number CAFA112B
Fits Most model Isuzu Pantech series, cabin air filter installs over the cabin air intake. Please note you will need to mount the filter over cabin air intake, no mounting points are present as standard,
our filter attaches to the bulkhead, you will need to drill mounting holes etc to attach. PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PICTURE TO SEE A ROUGH IDEA OF WHAT YOU Have to DO
If you need a drilling jig for first time install let us know
How Our Filters Work
As the polluted air is forced through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, it’s depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface, the carbons microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. The cleaned fresh air then exits the Isuzu Truck cabin filter into your Vehicle’s interior. Unlike Standard filters, air only passes through a single 2mm thin layer.
Carbon Pre-filter Stage
Our Isuzu Truck Cabin Air Filter 15 mm thick pre-filter Layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This Isuzu Truck Pre-filter Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Carbon Stages
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. It traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. As a result, we provide the best possible protection from pollution entering your Isuzu Truck Air-conditioning system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through a single 2 mm thin material layer in old-style “W shaped pleated” Isuzu Truck cabin air pollen filter.
- The contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon stages in our Cabin air filter, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- We also designed the Isuzu Truck cabin filter to better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the filter.
Your new premium Isuzu Truck Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced(more often in harsh environments) yearly, as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the Isuzu Truck air-conditioner filter annually keeps the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Isuzu Truck cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using non-Toxic Adhesives
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Isuzu Truck Air-Conditioner.
- We source Activated Carbon from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging.
Please note you will need to mount the filter over the cabin air intake no mounting points are present as standard,
our filter attaches to the bulkhead you will need to drill mounting holes etc to attach.
If you need a drilling jig for the first install let us know,
See attached picture to see how to install