ISUZU DMAX TFS85 Cabin air filter triple-layer carbon cabin filter, Australian Made. Part number CAFA111D
Isuzu Dmax cabin air filter suits 2008 to 2012 TFS85 models CAFA111D
Please CHECK OUT OUR FITTING VIDEO before ordering this product will need the fan housing pre-marked plastic removing and our cover attached.
Exclusive to Cabin Air Filters Australia allows you to convert TFS85 series Dmax 2008/2012 to install a cabin air filter
How our Cabin filters work
Our cabin air filters have an overall thickness of 25 mm the air travels through 1000’s of tiny pores constantly changing direction depositing microscopic particles along the way, over the entire 25 mm thickness of the 3 activated carbon filtering layers.
As opposed to a standard filter where the air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Isuzu Dmax air conditioner filter.
1st Carbon Layer
Our Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 15 mm thick layer of air filter sponge which is 100% coated in activated carbon. This layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, fungus spores and is the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
Isuzu Dmax Cabin air filter also has precision cut pockets on the top surface to trap leaves and larger debris.
2nd and 3rd Carbon Layers
The 2nd and 3rd layers of much finer filter material are also 100% carbon-coated, trap and absorb as much as possible, very dangerous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases such as diesel exhaust particulates and ozone.
Combined with our low allergy red cast acrylic support base designed to suit your Isuzu Dmax cabin air pollen filter.
Providing the best protection possible from pollution entering your vehicles’ interior ventilation system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Isuzu Dmax cabin air pollen filter.
- In our Cabin air filter the contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon layers giving vastly improved chemical absorption and filtration.
- The Isuzu Dmax pollen filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the edges of the filter and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the cabin air filter.
- Replace Yearly
Your new premium Isuzu Dmax Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly, as the micropores of the activated carbon absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the cabin air filter keeps your Air-conditioner operating at peak performance
About Our Filters
- All our filters are Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. It is a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Isuzu Dmax Air-Conditioner
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
Isuzu Dmax Cabin Air Filter Location …… Below Glovebox vertical down near centre console.
Isuzu Dmax Cabin Air Filter fitting Video Please watch before ordering ….. CLICK HERE!
If you have any questions regarding this product please feel free to email email@example.com or follow us on Facebook/cabin air filters Australia
For fitting instructions please see attached pictures for modification needed to install.