Hyundai Santa Fe Cabin air filter featuring three independent layers of Carbon.
Australian made. Part number CAFA1026SF
How Our Filters Work
As the polluted air is forced through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, it’s depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface, the carbons microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. The cleaned fresh air then exits the Hyundai Santa Fe cabin filter into your Vehicle’s interior. Unlike a standard filter, the air only passes through a 2 mm thin material.
Our Hyundai Santa Fe Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 15 mm thick layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material and is the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. Traps and absorbs dangerous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. Supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. We are providing the best possible protection from pollution entering your Hyundai Santa Fe HVAC system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Hyundai Santa Fe cabin air pollen filter.
- Our Hyundai Santa Fe Cabin air filters the contaminated air travels through the entire 20mm of 3 carbon layers, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- The filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contamination bypassing the cabin air filter.
Your new premium Hyundai Santa Fe Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Also replacing the Hyundai Santa Fe air-conditioner filter yearly helps keep the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Hyundai Santa Fe cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. It’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Hyundai Santa Fe Air-Conditioner
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging
Hyundai Santa Fe Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Hyundai Cabin Air Filter fitting Video ….. CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR YouTube FITTING VIDEO!