Hyundai Santa Fe Cabin air filter, featuring 3 stage Carbon filtration
Australian made. Part number CAFA1010HS
How Our Filters Work
As the polluted air is forced through 1000s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction, it’s depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface, the carbons microscopic pores absorb noxious odours, gases, and chemicals. The cleaned fresh air then exits the Hyundai Santa Fe cabin filter into your Vehicle’s interior. Unlike Standard filters, air only passes through a single 2mm thin layer.
Carbon Pre-filter Stage
Our Hyundai Santa Fe Cabin Air Filter 15 mm thick pre-filter Layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This Hyundai Santa Fe Pre-filter Traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material are the first layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Carbon Stages
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. It traps and absorbs hazardous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. All Layers are supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. As a result, we provide the best possible protection from pollution entering your Hyundai Santa Fe Air-conditioning system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through a single 2 mm thin material layer in old-style “W shaped pleated” Hyundai Santa Fe cabin air pollen filter.
- The contaminated air travels through the entire 20 mm of 3 carbon stages in our Cabin air filter, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- We also designed the Hyundai Santa Fe cabin filter to better seal around the filter’s edges and filter housing to reduce contamination bypassing the filter.
Your new premium Hyundai Santa Fe Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced(more often in harsh environments) yearly, as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Additionally, replacing the Hyundai Santa Fe air-conditioner filter annually keeps the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Hyundai Santa Fe cabin air filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using non-Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25 mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Hyundai Santa Fe Air-Conditioner.
- We source Activated Carbon from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging.
Please note the Santa Fe can take 2 different size cabin air filters,
our part numbers
CAFA1010HS 254 x 224(this filter)
CAFA100HS 267mm X 211mm
Hyundai Santa Fe Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Hyundai Santa Fe Cabin Air Filter fitting Video ….. CLICK HERE
For fitting CLICK HERE TO SEE the SANTA FE CABIN FILTER FITTING VIDEO
Interchangeable with (may interchange with other part numbers)
HYUNDAI 97133-3M000 ?
KIA 97133-J5000 ?