Honda Integra cabin air filter, Triple Layer Carbon cabin air filter, Breathe clean fresh air in your Integra . Part Number CAFA57i
Here at Cabin Air Filters Australia, we have taken a whole new approach to cabin air filtration, allowing you to breathe the cleanest air possible in your Honda Integra
How Our Filters Work
As the air moves through 1000’s of tiny pores constantly swirling and changing direction depositing microscopic particles along the way, Though over 20 mm thickness of 3 progressively finer activated carbon filtering layers. Particles stick to the carbons rough surface, and noxious odours, gases, and chemicals are absorbed by the carbons microscopic pores.
Our Cabin Air Filter has a 1st 15 mm thick layer of activated carbon filter sponge. This Layer traps allergy-causing particles such as pollen, dust, mites, fungus spores, pet hair, organic and inorganic material and is the first Layer of noxious odour and pollution absorption.
2nd and 3rd Layers
Second and third layers of progressively finer carbon filter material over 4 mm thick. Traps and absorbs dangerous microscopic particles such as Bacteria, Airborne heavy metals, harmful gases, diesel exhaust particulates, chemicals, and ozone as much as possible. Supported by our low allergy custom-made acrylic base designed for your air conditioner. We are providing the best possible protection from pollution entering your Honda Integra HVAC system.
Why Our Filters Are Better
- Standard cabin air filters the contaminated air only passes through 2 mm thin material in an old-style “W shaped pleated” Honda Integra cabin air pollen filter.
- Our Cabin air filters the contaminated air travels through the entire 20mm of 3 carbon layers, vastly improving chemical absorption and filtration.
- The Honda Integra cabin filter is also designed to provide a better seal around the edges of the filter and filter housing to reduce contaminates bypassing the cabin air filter.
Your new premium Honda Integra Cabin Air pollen filter is designed to be replaced yearly as the micropores of the activated carbon Trap & absorb the dangerous contaminates and become less effective over time. Also, replacing the Honda Integra air-conditioner filter annually helps keep the air-conditioner working at peak performance.
About Our Filters
- Our Honda Integra filter is Made and Designed in Australia
- Using low Toxic Adhesives
- You may find our 25mm thick filter different in thickness to your old cabin filter. However, it’s a superior, more efficient design that seals around the edge and will be a snug fit in the housing once installed.
- Low allergy Acrylic filter support frames are precision cut to suit your Honda Integra Air-Conditioner.
- Activated Carbon is sourced from Coconut Shells.
- Australian made recyclable packaging.
Honda Integra Cabin Air Filter Location …… Behind Glovebox
Honda Integra Cabin Air Filter fitting Video ….. CLICK HERE!
MAHLE/KNECHT LA 122